Career & Civic Engagement Center
Find your paths in an ever-changing world through The Career & Civic Engagement Center and Bryn Mawr Alumnae/i as you become self-aware leaders in your chosen life pursuits.
Students expand their horizons while engaging with their communities, building on academic experiences through experiential learning, fieldwork, and volunteering.
Alumnae/i, as well as students, benefit from support and expertise in the areas of career planning and professional development.
The Career & Civic Engagement Center serves as the hub for professional skills development in the competency areas of:
- Reflective Practice
- Conceptual Thinking
- Cultural Competency
- Social Responsibility
Career & Civic Engagement is Here to Help
- Job opportunities | Get resume/cover letter assistance
- Look for an internship or externship
- Explore fieldwork options (Praxis courses)
- Engage in your community: volunteering and service
- Look into workshops and self-assessment tools
- Review options for funding (for research, projects, activism, and more)
- Apply for a student job with us
- Connect with alumnae/i and the community in Mawrter Connect